Thank you to all of you who joined us in the previous sessions of the SKIF USA Cross Dojo Virtual training.
In an effort to continue uniting SKIF USA Family and supporting each other during the Covid-19 pandemic, we have extended the program with more dates and instructors. All sessions will continue to be FREE for all participants!
We had good attendance from across the country, however, we are hoping to see an increase in participation even more! Please invite your students, peers and friends, and join us in the next set of virtual trainings on the following dates:
- Sat., Aug 22nd with Sensei Jim Shea and Rubén Fung
- Sat., Sept 19th with Sensei Ricardo Neves and Jeremiah Walker
- Sat., Oct 10th with Sensei Manfred Nagel and Rubén Fung
- Sat., Oct 17th with Sensei Joseph Gasparakis and Ricardo Neves
- Sat., Nov 21st with Sensei Rubén Fung and Jeremiah Walker
All trainings at:
HST: 9:00 a.m.
MDT: 1:00 p.m.
CDT: 2:00 p.m.
EDT: 3:00 p.m.
Duration: 90 Minutes.
With the Virtual Seminars with SKIF HQ instructors happening on September 12-13, and November 7-8, SKIF-USA is offering multiple options for members to stay active and engaged during this difficult time.
For training information please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com
Looking forward to training with you all.
The Cross Dojo Virtual Training Organizers